Q:WHAT IS EYEBROW THREADING?
• Eyebrow Threading is a practice of shaping the eyebrows using a cotton thread. The twisting action of the thread traps the hair and lifts it out of the follicle. It is a very gentle, sanitary and painless way of removing unwanted facial hair.
• It is a common method used in India, Pakistan, China and other Eastern Countries. Threading is also used to remove hair from the upper and lower lip as well as other areas of the face. This method of hair removal is more effective and less painful than tweezing & waxing. Hair re-growth becomes finer after regular treatments.
• In distinction to waxing, the top layers of skin are not peeled or traumatized in the process. It is a safe, simple, rapid, and highly effective method of hair removal because there is a minimal chance of irritation. It is very well suited for the sensitive skin.
• Overall, Threading is an inexpensive & effective method of hair removal without the increased chances of wrinkles and peeled skin unlike waxing. It is also an excellent option for those guests who cannot wax - such as those who are using Retin-A, Accutane, Renova, etc.
Q:Why is Threading better than Waxing or Tweezing?
• Threading is more precise and the hair grows back finer and slower. There is no burning, peeling or irritation, and a great remedy for ingrown hair.
• Facial threading is good alternative to waxing and tweezing, especially for sensitive skin people who are on Retin A and accutane.
• Eyebrow threading not only removes unwanted hair around your eyebrow but also helps to get a precise and defined eyebrow shape according to your facial features.
• Most of all, threading exfoliates the skin, giving you a mini facial while the hair is being removed.